Dylan Gambardella is a 20-year old undergraduate student at Duke University and the founder of Next Gen Ventures and Students4Students. Dylan was named a Wunderkind, a Melissa & Doug Scholar and has been featured in Forbes, USA Today, Fox News, Inc, Entrepreneur, and many more.
In this episode we discuss:
– Where Dylan’s drive and motivation comes from.
– How Dylan has become a strong leader and his advice to other leaders.
– How Dylan betters himself as a businessman and human being.
– The business model behind Students4Students and how it was started.
– The wild story of how Dylan went to Forbes 30U30 conference.
– How Dylan balanced freshman year of college and starting Next Gen Ventures.
– What Dylan does on a difficult day or when he faces an obstacle.
– How Dylan takes care of his physical and mental health.
– Where Dylan’s humble personality comes from.
Listen and download the episode below!