Calvin Wayman is the founder of Cobbes Media (a social media management company), a sought-after speaker, the host of Millionaire Case Study, and author of the book “Fish Out Of Water”
After quitting his day-job to pursue his dream of working for himself, Calvin relocated from Salt Lake City to Southern California. He sold solar systems door-to-door to pay the bills and fund his online business. Calvin’s passion is helping entrepreneurs grow their business by taking advantage of modern tools and technology.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How homeschooling in High School shaped Calvin’s path as a businessman.
2. How taking a few gap years between high school and college showed Calvin what he did NOT want for his life.
3. The story of why Calvin quit his day job and started selling solar systems door-to-door.
4. Why Calvin spent $20,000 on a business coach.
5. How Calvin started and grew Cobbes Media.
6. The one social media platform Calvin would use if he could only use one for the rest of the year.
Listen and download the episode below!