Bettina Hein is the founder of Pixability, an ad buying & video marketing platform which enables agencies, brands and marketers to run better YouTube ad campaigns. Founded in 2008, Bettina’s company now has 50 employees!
In this episode you will learn:
- A different understanding of work-life balance.
- Raising $8,000,000 in capital over 4 years.
- The importance of having an entrepreneur as your partner.
- How to deal with negativity.
- The entrepreneurial roller coaster & how to deal with it.
- Why Bettina wants to create 5,000 jobs in her lifetime.
Links & Resources: