Ever wondered what goes into writing a book? You’ll find out in this episode! An avid crime fiction reader, Patrick was inspired by writers such as Agatha Christie & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Current authors such as Michael Connelly, Lee Child, Jonathan Kellerman, Robert Crais and Stephen King have been equally inspirational. A gentle prod from friends and family convinced him to pursue writing his first novel, Varied Traits.
In this episode you will learn:
- Patrick’s back story and what life was like for him growing up.
- Why Patrick started writing his first novel.
- How he creates & outlines his story.
- How Patrick was able to let go of what other’s think.
- The lessons he learned about himself while writing the book.
- What advice he would give to aspiring writers.
- The lessons he learned about a book writing process.
- Patricks advice on the difference between failing & being a failure.
Links & Resources: