Patrick Whaley is the founder & CEO of Titin Tech, the world’s only weighted compression gear. Titin is doing extremely well, having revenues of $1,000,000+ in May of 2014 alone. Titin was also featured on Shark Tank and received an investment from Daymond John to help take his business to the next level.
In this episode you will learn:
- The lessons Patrick learned starting his first business in kindergarten.
- How to have a strong work ethic when the odds are against you.
- How Patrick took Titin tech from $10,000 in monthly revenue to $1,000,000/MO in only 7 months.
- How being shot and almost killed changed Patrick’s life.
- How Patrick brought his company back from near bankruptcy.
- How to make an income & an impact in this world.
Links & Resources: