Nick Mares is the co-founder of Kettle and Fire, the first and only shelf stable, grass fed bone broth on the market. Bone broth is a hot up and coming health food trend which is a nutritious broth that you can drink with numerous health benefits. The company was founded in 2015 and within 4 months they did 7 figures in revenue. Fast forward to 2016 and the company is still growing at a fast rate.
In this episode we discuss:
– Nick’s family life and the impact that growing up in a house of 9 had on his path as an entrepreneur.
– Why Nick took a gap year between high school to college and the advice he’d give to others.
– How Nick turned a knee injury into the business that would eventually become Kettle and Fire.
– Where the name Kettle and Fire came from.
– The operational process of how their bone broth is created.
– The rigorous process it took to manufacture and sell the product.
– How they grew the company from 0 to 7 figures so quickly.
– What Nick does on a difficult day and how he picks himself up.
– Nick’s dream that he wants to turn into a reality.
Listen and download the episode below!