Nathan Fox is the founder of Fox LSAT, a high-level program that teaches law students how to ace the LSAT. Fox LSAT offers live classes, online courses, books, videos, podcast, blogs and 1 on 1 tutoring. Out of 7 years of teaching, not 1 student has ever asked Nathan for a refund.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Nathan’s opinion on going to college.
2. Nathan’s tips on how you can find or create a career you are passionate about.
3. The jobs Nathan had that eventually led him to start Fox LSAT.
4. How Nathan started and grew Fox LSAT.
5. How Fox LSAT received 93 Five star reviews on Yelp.
6. The best teaching advice Nathan has ever heard.