Justin Lafazan is one of those people who is taking over the world. By the age of 19, Justin has already founded 2 companies: Students 4 Students & Millenial Marketing Strategy. He has co-founded the Next gen Summit which is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as 1 of 7 top conferences for entrepreneurs under 30. He has written a best-selling book called “What Wakes You Up?”. He has spoken at TEDx 3 times and has been featured in Forbes, USA Today, Inc. Magazine, Huffington Post & many more publications.
On this episode you will learn:
– What drives Justin to accomplish his goals
– How Justin saw a problem in the market place and started a business to solve the problem
– How Justin contacted every single member of the Forbes 30 under 30 list
– Why he chose to take a Gap year even though he was accepted to UPENN.
– How he and his co-founder started Next Gen Summit
– What Justin does to handle the stress of business
– How Justin wrote a best-selling book
– Advice he would give to young entrepreneurs
– Advice he would give to parents to support their entrepreneurial children